Led by our core values of accountability, transparency and execution, we develop, deliver and support effective, innovative technology solutions that enable Vanderbilt University Medical Center to achieve its tripartite mission of excellence in patient care, research and education.
Accountability: we take ownership of work assigned to HealthIT, deliver on our commitments, and remain available and responsive to one another.
Transparency: we maintain a culture of openness and honesty within HealthIT, sharing necessary information that allows us to make insightful decisions and manage expectations with our partners throughout VUMC.
Execution: we ensure our work is prioritized to align with VUMC’s strategy, appropriately resourced, and completed with a commitment to excellence.
Nominate a Colleague
Do you know someone in HealthIT who embodies the Partner Promise? Nominate them for one of our biannual awards.
Partner Award nominations may be submitted online using the form below. All HealthIT employees and Vanderbilt colleagues may nominate eligible* HealthIT employees for the biannual Partner Awards.
Individual Award: To recognize eligible HealthIT employees who consistently demonstrate exceptional behaviors outlined in the Partner Promise.
Team Award: To recognize the efforts of two or more people from the HealthIT team working together in a shared purpose, project or initiative, whose combined efforts achieved a VUMC/HealthIT goal, improved a process, solved a problem or advanced our culture.
All HealthIT employees are eligible for nomination except those in a “Chief” title and above. All HealthIT employees and any VUMC employee may submit nominations.
- At least one specific example of role model behavior/action demonstrating the Partner Promise values must be submitted with the nomination.
- Team Award member names must be listed individually.
Selection and Recognition
- Shortly after nomination, the person who submits the nomination will be given a Partner Power Pin to award to the nominee(s).
- The executive directors will select winners from the individual and team nominations to be announced at the Town Hall meetings in the summer and winter.
- Individual winners will receive $300 gross on their paycheck and special recognition at the Town Hall.
- Teams selected will receive up to $25 per person (up to $500 total) to be spent on a team recognition event or activity and recognition at the Town Hall.